« Home | What's in a name? » | Supermarket sketch » | I plead guilty » | Harumph! » | Running of the Nudes? » | ... And justice next door? » | Letter fun » | Now you see me! » | Tony gets his reward » | Friday 6-pack » 

Thursday, March 31, 2005 

Served cold with a smidgen of wild honey

I‘ve just discovered (rediscovered) a great pick-me-upper. Revenge!!! Yep, you heard me… sweetheart... Revenge. I have discovered that the “healing” power of revenge does wonders for one’s self esteem and personality… it truly does. I feel like a new man today now that I finally got even with someone who really deserves it. There is nothing comes close to that feeling you get after giving some asshole exactly what he deserves. All my life I have been taught to curb the instinct to get even and that revenge only begets more revenge. Well, screw that rubbish. From now on I intend to get even with all those people (and there's one born every minute) who have wronged me in the past and who will wrong me in the future. I am done with taking the high road and turning the other cheek. The time has come to kick some ass and wreak havoc... within reasonable limits of course. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I have to admit I liked the smug fella with the devilish grin looking back at me. There was something different about him… something that was not there before. And he looked a lot happier too. So here’ s a warning to all those snotty department store clerks, the office bully, people who cut me off in traffic, to the bureaucrats, the teenagers with attitude and guys at the licensing department… watch out baby 'cause I am going to take you down like a cheap thrill! I figure as long as I get even with a significant number of people, my life would have been worthwhile. Hehehe…Now go away... all this talk about revenge has made me hungry. I think I'll go and get me one of these.

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page