« Home | Atchoo... I think I am coming down with a growth s... » | Pope Idol and the art of chimney spotting » | About Tony and the Holy Grail » | The Thursday Funny » | "I think I can... I think I can..." » | An apple a day... » | Happy blogging... but not today! » | Take the plunge » | Highway sketch » | John Paul reborn as ‘Incredible Popeman’ » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

Wednesday's not-so-big Five

  • Is televison getting you down? Well, fear not... I have just the thing for you; How To Kill Your TV
  • Well, say no more, here is a recipe that is guaranteed (well almost) to brighten up anyone’s day, if only for sounding tasty in a weird and wacky sort of way. Rhubarb vodka. Yep... dunno about you, but my tastebuds are tingling.
  • Big ups to Darth… I mean… Pope Benedict XVI on being elected by the conclave of cardinals. Just what the doctor ordered… yet another orthodox right-winger takes to the stage.
  • Hot on the heels of the now (in)famous Virgin Mary Gilled Cheese Sandwich, comes the.... (drum roll) The Virgin Mary in Salt Stains. (in Chicago nogal!)
  • Finally, some fun that can be had with Google! Here are much needed tips, techniques and advice for Google users. My personal favourite (evil grin); Voyeur Heaven: finding interesting video, sound and image files in unprotected directories (check for copyrights)

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page