« Home | Served cold with a smidgen of wild honey » | What's in a name? » | Supermarket sketch » | I plead guilty » | Harumph! » | Running of the Nudes? » | ... And justice next door? » | Letter fun » | Now you see me! » | Tony gets his reward » 

Thursday, March 31, 2005 

I pirate Hollywood

This t-shirt says a lot while saying nothing at all, basically allowing the symbols to do the talking. In view of South Africa's rich "heritage" of selling pirate dvd's at flea markets and at traffic lights... hehehe... perhaps we could get the guys to wear these T-shirts. I am getting one and wearing it to the movies on Friday night. I doubt anyone will pick up on the significance... unless... perhaps I should take my digital video camera with.

In the news: R25m pirate DVD's seized - News24.com (30/03/2005)

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page