« Home | Snippet » | I pirate Hollywood » | Served cold with a smidgen of wild honey » | What's in a name? » | Supermarket sketch » | I plead guilty » | Harumph! » | Running of the Nudes? » | ... And justice next door? » | Letter fun » 

Friday, April 01, 2005 

Fool's post

I can't decide whether today is a good or a bad day. Perhaps it is a bit of both... The hoaxes & pranks are all done with the best intentions and in good spirit, but dammit it gets kinda lame after a while, don't you think?. Too much of a good thing really can become a bad thing... one should never forget that! Try as I may and in as much as I enjoy a good laugh (even when the laugh is at my expense), I can slowly feel my sense of humour evaporating like mist before the highveld sun and the hairs at the back of my neck starting to rise. Anyway, 'nuff said... as I am such a good sport, here are a two interesting April Fool's links:

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page