« Home | There is no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow » | Slowly using up my quota of good karma » | ... with extra cheese » | And the show must go on » | Souped up alphabet... » | Youth Day and the Comrades Marathon » | Speaking into the abyss » | MJ not guilty on all 10 counts » | Melancholy » | Can you say it in a language I can understand? » 

Monday, June 27, 2005 

Let's play "Tekken" tag!

No post today. It seems I am suffering a bloody relapse… My chest is on fire, I have a temperature and it feels as if I’m wearing a boa constrictor for a scarf. I’m still at work, thought I could make it through the day, but have decided to call it quits and go see the doctor. But before I go… Well... waddy'a know – I have been tagged (does this mean I'm famous?)… by Kyknoord no less! Now my first reaction is to ignore the tag and go about my merry way – I mean who fuckin’ cares about these things, right? But then I thought what the heck – play along (isn’t that what kids are supposed to do?) and give it your best shot. So, without further ado, here is my best of three list. (I guess this counts as a post, does'n it?). Three screen names I've had: chitty, not_the_boy_next_door, the rampant penis. Three things you like about yourself: tenacity, sense of humour, I can salsa (did I mention my great legs… hehe?). Three things I don't like about myself: hyperactive, compulsive, impatient. Three parts of my heritage: man, predator, bastard. Three things that scare me: Spiders, bra-burning feminists, and the Oui-ja board. Three of your everyday essentials: (booze, broads and bullets – I wish!) Smiles, Kit Kat chunky, and Internet. Three things you are wearing right now: Trousers, shoes, black formal sweater (I am at work, dammit!). Three of my favorite songs: Oy, there’s so many… almost none of which comes to mind right now. Lemme see… ahh… At Last (Etta James), Quando Quando Quando (Michael Buble feat Nelly Furtado), and Lovefool (The Cardigans). Things I want in a relationship: Sex, conversation, humour. Two truths and a lie: I have climbed Table Mountain, I can speak German, and I cry like a baby during chick flicks. Three things I can't do without: credit card, books, and music. Three places you want to go on vacation: Japan, Fiji, Maldives. Three things you just can't do: run a marathon, make milk come out my nose, touch the ground without bending my knees. Three kids names: Earth, Wind, and Fire (?). Things you want to do before you die: Bike through Nepal, Win a million, a lap dance from Paris Hilton. Three celeb crushes: Jennifer Garner, Milla Jojovich and Gwen Stefani. Three people you want to know these things about: It is the question, Michelle, Sandra PS: Would have loved to tag Livewire, but I reckon since she's done it before, she deserves a break.

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page