« Home | Melancholy » | Can you say it in a language I can understand? » | I am a dinosaur » | And in the news... » | Come on, be a sport... take one for the team! » | Petty rant brought on by flu meds and too much tel... » | We are all such good liars! » | Succumbed to the Dark side, I have » | Not funny in my world » | Anyone seen the lithium? » 

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 

MJ not guilty on all 10 counts

I guess there's little more one can say on this. What's done is done. A jury of his peers found there is not enough evidence to convict Michael Jackson. This is how they voted (visual courtesy of CNN): Jackson: Nightmare is over Jackson jurors: Not enough proof Jackson a free man Jackson acquitted on all counts

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page