« Home | Toy soldiers » | Send in the clowns » | In Ret•ro•spec•tive [rèttrə spèktiv] » | Shifting into overdrive » | Quickie update » | 3 guys... 3 perspectives » | Out on a limb » | A necessary evil » | Tame by all accounts... » | Just one of those things... » 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 

A room with a view, please?

Someone sent me this joke by e-mail. I thought it was kinda funny. No prizes for guessing that I failed the test. What can I say... I don't have very many MENSA (if any at all) moments, especially not before 9 in the morning. I am taking the room with a view... the one in the corner. Anyone out there care to join me? During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what is the criteria which defines a patient to be institutionalised. "Well" said the Director "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him/her to empty the bathtub". OK, here's your test. 1. Would you use the teaspoon? 2. Would you use the teacup? 3. Would you use the bucket? "Oh, I understand" said the visitor "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or teacup". "No" said the Director, "a normal person would pull the plug! Do you want a room with or without a view?"

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page