« Home | Conversations with the girlfriend » | Oh joy! » | Me, me, me.... (groan) » | Out shopping with me dad » | A journey of a thousand miles » | Here we go again... » | A gift horse... » | A compromising situation » | Singing the office blues? » | Cigarette in the rain » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Hear ye! Hear ye!

It is that time of the year again and the blogosphere is abuzz with the news that voting in the 2nd Annual Best of Blogs Awards has begun. One of my favourite Canadian blogs has been nominated in the ‘Best Photo/Art/Poetry Blog’ category. She has slipped into third place and in need of a little help. This is a shameless (is there any other kind?), yet unprompted plug by me on her behalf, and I can assure you that she is an amazing artist and would be a well-deserved winner. So, go to the Best of Blogs website and vote for Andrea’s blog. Pronto! I said so!

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page