« Home | Eternal madness of the spotless mind » | Wednesday's not-so-big Five » | Atchoo... I think I am coming down with a growth s... » | Pope Idol and the art of chimney spotting » | About Tony and the Holy Grail » | The Thursday Funny » | "I think I can... I think I can..." » | An apple a day... » | Happy blogging... but not today! » | Take the plunge » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Toilet humour??

This moron should not be allowed to carry a gun! Officer on toilet accidentlly fires gun Now if I were him... I would have pretended that nothing happened. I would pat my stomach and pretended that I had farted twice, whispered loudly.... "Gas... last night's chili bean stew" and made for the door. By the time they figured out what happened, I would have been long gone! (And yes, I had tequila for breakfast!)

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page