« Home | Welcome to the cutthroat world of wine-growing. » | The irony of it all! » | Buy me! » | The "other" side of Africa » | News from the far side... » | Random thought while the server was down » | Wasting away » | What is that running down the leg of your trouser? » | Toilet humour?? » | Eternal madness of the spotless mind » 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

Bush's Identity Stolen

"This is incredibly frustrating," Bush told reporters Tuesday. "Not only does this guy have my credit-card information, he has my Social Security number, all my personal information, and the launch codes for a number of ballistic intercontinental nuclear missiles. I almost don't want to think about it." "I feel so violated," Bush added.

More here... (Bush examines his credit-card statements)

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page