« Home | The irony of it all! » | Buy me! » | The "other" side of Africa » | News from the far side... » | Random thought while the server was down » | Wasting away » | What is that running down the leg of your trouser? » | Toilet humour?? » | Eternal madness of the spotless mind » | Wednesday's not-so-big Five » 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

Welcome to the cutthroat world of wine-growing.

"I count myself lucky," says the driver, Francico Paque, 42, who was asleep in his cabin earlier when masked militants blew a hole in his diesel tank with a shotgun and set the leaking fuel on fire.

"If I hadn't been woken by the explosion I could have burnt to death where I lay," he says.

More here...

Sacre bleu - que pourrait dire Sartre?

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page