« Home | When the media gets it wrong » | Whopper of a day » | "Ponderling" » | Childhood memory » | Coffee break » | Play or fold » | Tumour in my humour » | Pimp my shuffle » | Pants on fire! » | The downward spiral » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

Now this sounds like fun

Thirty - Eight Ways to Win an Argument I like to "win" an argument as much as the next person does, but some of these are a bit over the top, don't you agree? Still, never one for allowing my prejudices to get the better of me, I would like to try out a number of these on a few unsuspecting people (brothers, sisters, bosses, co-workers and strangers) just to see what the effect would be and what they could lead to. Call it research if you like... (big smile). I have seen some of these in action and it never ceases to amaze me the lengths people will go to to make a point. And yeah I am guilty as charged, but you suspected that all along didn't you?

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page