« Home | A 21-gun salute from the Dept of Special Projects » | Freedom isn't free » | Into the lion's den » | The joys of parenthood » | It takes all sorts... » | Claws are out » | Say it with a card » | Liberty, Equality, Fraternity » | Ask a stupid question… » | I'm not scared. I'm merely expressing myself. » 

Friday, July 29, 2005 

This ought to kick-start the weekend.. well, perhaps not!

"Sheer imposture, bloated by its own importance, and of unfathomable tedium" is how one pundit decribed this work by the Belgian stage director Jan Fabre at the annual theater festival in Avignon, France. I myself am at a loss for words and the only things that springs to mind is WTF, and strangely enough, the image of a can of 3-in-one oil.

Source: NY Times, 29 July 2005

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page