« Home | Gather 'round » | Just call me Nosy Parker » | Celebrate the passage of time » | Just for the record » | Somehere, over the rainbow... » | Back down to earth » | So here's the deal » | When the truth isn't enough » | It's so good to be a man » | Back home... » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

Ever the patriot!

We kicked Aussie ass on Aussie soil and I (and the SA team of course) have the battle scars to prove it!!!! The Boks beat Australia 22-19 in the Subiaco Oval on Saturday. True to tradition and not having learnt A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G from the previous tri-nations games, I gallantly proceeded to sacrifice my liver for the love of the sport and for my country. It was NOT a pretty site... but these things seldom are! The entire Sunday was spent in recovery as I tried to kick-start the handful of brain cells I had left and attempted to donate my liver to sports research at UCT in the hopes of procuring a new one. Sadly the offer was turned down. WELL DONE BOKKE!! (In the bag! - photo courtesy of sarugby.net)

|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page