« Home | Somehere, over the rainbow... » | Back down to earth » | So here's the deal » | When the truth isn't enough » | It's so good to be a man » | Back home... » | This ought to kick-start the weekend.. well, perha... » | A 21-gun salute from the Dept of Special Projects » | Freedom isn't free » | Into the lion's den » 

Friday, August 12, 2005 

Just for the record

Due to a number of frantic phone calls from a concerned group of people, I want to make the following statements:

  • I am alive & well.
  • I am not Korean.
  • My name is not Lee.
  • I am not 28 years old.
  • I have not been to a cybercafé in years.
  • The last time I stayed awake for longer than 24 hours, I was high and had too much too drink.
  • I suspect this link may be able to shed light on the subject: Man dies after 50 hour videogame binge

    |

    Next
    Random
    List
    Join
    Blog Directory & Search engine
    Locations of visitors to this page