« Home | On the edge » | Peeling the onion » | I may not have a brain » | The Friday cutie » | I have a brilliant career ahead of me » | Message in a bottle » | Urban warriors? » | Bathe that tunnel in bright light! » | I should come with a warning label! » | A quaint act of an obsolete age? » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 

I want wings like that!

My fascination with superheroes, action films and sci-fi are well documented. So, when I came across these pics on the Web this morning… I kind of went numb for a few seconds, which was quickly followed by… “this is waayyy fucking cool!” (and yeah… I will grow up some time in the next ten years... I hope)

X-Men: The Last Stand opens in theatres in South Africa on 26 May 2006. Anyone want to go to the movies with me? I'll buy the popcorn!

ZOMG! It is Warren Worthington III, aka Angel, aka Archangel! I'll admit i am somewhat disappointed that they went with his original wings and not the adamantium ones that shoot spikes, but i will live with it.

on a related note, marvel has released the ENTIRE Age of Apocalypse x-men storyline in four graphic novels, three of which are now in my possession!

Um... did i mention i was a frothing x-men fan?

moonflake: Way cool! Guess what I will be doing this weekend? Perusing bookstores to buy Age of Apocalypse x-men, of course. :)
Guess I am frothing at the mouth too!
Erm... let me withdraw my Wolverine-like claws.

and i get the bonus side-effect of being able to read all the xmen:AOA graphic novels once moonflake is done with them :)

I also want wings like that... useful for flying away

Outer Limits would be a good place to start looking. If they don't have it, they can get it.

Post a Comment
|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page