« Home | Navigate the ether » | Is your iPod spying on you? » | Mid-week snippet » | Clear the Cobwebs » | Read all about it... Britney has the cure for Jack... » | And there you have it » | Africa in perspective » | Get by with a little help? » | Friday News snippet » | Ignorantly yours? » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005 

Are you game?

Growing older sucks and old age is not something that I or anyone else, for that matter, look forward to. But seeing as I have no choice in the matter, I would like to live out the last days my life like these two geezers… Yaaa-farkin’-hoooooo!! From this.....................................................................To this! Now this is what I would call "growing old in style"… looking like my grandfather and behaving like my horny 13 year old brother. Yikes...!!!

is that a six pack i see on his abs!? Heck, I can't even get that right.

They say muscle definition improves with age... or is it the other way around... hahahaha!

Post a Comment
|

Next
Random
List
Join
Blog Directory & Search engine
Locations of visitors to this page